OFFICE HOURS: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Please Note: Closed on public and school holidays
WE would love to have access to all your work & life experience and let you experience the joy of ‘Giving Back’.
Need something to do? No pressure just pleasure! Do you have skills you are worried will die out? Come share your learning’s with DCH
Come and assist your own Community to enjoy and flourish; There are many opportunities, some of them are;
The Management Committee vacates all positions each year at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and calls for volunteers to fill the 8 positions, they are; Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Minutes Secretary, and General Members. Please share your skills to help The House grow in this ever changing world we live in – its fun and fulfilling.
- All positions are voluntary and last 12 months, longer if you are enjoying yourself.
- The House wants our Committee to reflect ALL the activities we currently offer & will grow into.
- Every organisation needs structure and leadership, if you have time and energy we would love to have you nominate to join us.
The House have roles needing expertise and while using your skills we also offer some fun and friendship, don’t sit at home, participate in the Community you live in. Some of the Positions we have are;
- Marketing; in all its glory. How to get more of the Community using our existing Services and how to /what other Services can we offer
- Administration; probable one of the most valued roles in any organisation, we always need talented admin folk.
- Events Management – we fundraise to keep our prices as low as we possibly can, do you have the remarkable talent to manage fundraising events from, ‘car boot sales’ to ‘dinners with friends’?
There are many more opportunities to use your skills and talents.
Come & join us and make The House the best it can be
Occasional Child Care caring for our most precious gift, the children of our Community, is one of the honoured positions in the House. If you have the skills to assist in out Occasional Child Care Centre please contact us and we can arrange a meeting.